Salesforce Consultant & Technical Architectalex.email@example.com
- Accomplished Salesforce Consultant & Technical Architect with over 10 years of experience, I enjoy the challenge of applying my extensive research background to discovering innovative processes and solutions to solve my Clients' problems.
- A skilled communicator, I am able to bridge technology and business across all corporate levels. Practiced and capable of leading all stages of project from C-level strategy, pre-sales, requirements capture, design, development and training.
- I have a particular interest in custom-tailored solutions, performance optimization and governance. Proficient in enterprise solution design with an extensive knowledge of programming on Force.com platform, Apex, Lightning (including custom development, application architecture, design, implementation, and support).
- With deep understanding of Salesforce infrastructure and hands-on experience in Salesforce integration across multiple industries, I possess a proven track record in delivering solutions to satisfy clients' needs, organizing fast support, as well as conducting training sessions and demos for clients.
- Product Development
- AppExchange Security Review
- MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Team Management
- Sales/Service/Experience Clouds
- Nonprofit Success Pack
Sales Cloud Solution
December 2021 — Present
Architected and implemented a brand new sales and accounting solution for one of the world's largest private educational institution, which includes Salesforce Sales Cloud customization to be used in conjunction with Financial Force. Performed the discovery phase collecting all customer requirements, processes, and elements necessary for formulating the customer workflow. Deep analysis of the client’s existing Order & Payment System functionality and its optimization. Achieved 100% user adoption via training sessions and ongoing support.
NPSP Reconfiguration & Implementation
July 2021 — December 2021
Organizing Salesforce data for a global non-profit organization within Nonprofit Success Pack, which allows to track and manage donations in the most efficient way. Led the technical implementation and integration of NPSP with a number of payment systems to optimize payment processing and handle millions of transactions in various currencies every day. Acted as a direct point of contact for technical consultations. With the implemented solution, having all the data on a single platform has made regular and real time reporting easier.
Salesforce Product Development
February 2021 — June 2021
Design and development of a Salesforce application, including Security Review and publishing on AppExchange, for a provider of a debt collection and theft investigation solutions. Led pre-sales: built demos, performed POC for showcasing product capabilities. Conducted design reviews ensuring technical and functional goals are met and risks mitigated. Supported the client’s UK and Australian packages with multi-utility SaaS billing software.
Customer & Partner Portal
January 2020 — February 2021
Development and configuration of a new custom Sales Cloud and Experience Cloud B2B solution - Customer & Partner Portal - for one of the leading payment providers in Europe. Designed the solution from scratch, highly scalable to serve millions of customers across Europe. Drove a 50% increase in revenue through its implementation. Solved problems connected with Salesforce limitations. End-to-end support from requirements gathering to final deployment and ongoing updates.
Data Collaboration Platform Development and MuleSoft Integration
July 2017 — December 2019
Design, architecture, and delivery of a new Salesforce platform solution for sorting, storing, approving, categorizing technical records, which includes the client’s internal portal, contract management, payment processing functionalities, etc. Uncovered the client’s pain points during a series of workshops and solved them by migrating disparate business processes and data into a unified solution built with Salesforce Clouds.
Salesforce as an Identity Provider
July 2015 — July 2017
Architected, built, and deployed a flexible and secure B2C and B2B loyalty programme, built on the Salesforce platform and serving 10M+ customers, which drove higher purchase frequency and basket size. Configured Salesforce as an Identity Provider for the client’s customers to be able to enroll into the loyalty programme and use various features via a third-party website to get special offers based on purchase history and customer-provided data.
February 2013 — June 2015
Development of a recruitment and staffing application from scratch, including Security Review and publishing on AppExchange, for a recruiting software provider. The solution allows to manage the entire recruitment workflow, increase the number of positions filled, and accelerate the recruitment process. Designed the application architecture and enhancements. Collaborated closely with business owners and project management to translate business requirements into the solution design.